Saturday, February 24, 2007

My Week

This past week has been a pretty good week for me. Starting on Sunday I did not have to work so I went down to Valdosta and spent the day with my girlfriend. Monday I went to all my classes for the first time in a while. I found out that I can only miss one more day in my badminton class but my weightlifting coach said that I only have two absences when I know for sure I have missed over five days. At five 0' clock on Monday we had a bowling match because me and my buddies are in a league. We were in fifth place playing the first place team. The team we were playing had two great bowlers who bowled a 254 and a 264 last week. My high score was a 213 so I thought that team might kill us. However we one two out of the three games we bowled against them and went six and two against them. The team that was tied with them in first place went zero and eight losing all of their games. So I was pretty excited about that whole thing. We played poker Monday night but I lost pretty early anyhow that was o.k because it was pretty fun. Then Tuesday was just a normal day it was pretty good but nothing special. On Wednesday my classes went by good my computer teacher let me turn in some of my work late. At five o' clock we went bowling again and we played against a sorry team but their handicap was so high they one two of the games so we split with them going four for four. Which was not exactly to bad. Thursday we had a scrimmage softball game against a team with a lot of the guys we play poker with. We only got to play for an hour and we lost but it was good for me because my hitting an fielding both came around and I did good in the game. I had to work at six and that was not bad at all because we was not busy at all. After work we played poker at work and I won ten dollars. Saturday night I rode out to my buddies house who was having a party me and my roomate shot pool all night and watched everybody else get drunk. Friday rolled around and I slept in missing all my classes. When I woke up me and my roomate went to my buddies house and played pool and threw darts. I went to work around five it was kind of a long night because we were so busy but it was not to bad because I kept telling myself that this would be my last friday at work. We made seven dollars in tips which was pretty good for our normal earnings. I went home ate and played some poker with my roomates. Now I just Woke up on Saturday it is a little after three and I am going to work at five it will be my last day.